Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday Night and I can't sleep

Its Thurs. night and I am bored, can't sleep yet. Reading about glycimic indexes(think that would put out the average joe-not me) and again you have to base the trials and experiments on products on how your own body reacts.I found my bloodwork numbers from last and will compare. Strictly Splenda, Agave Nectar, 1%Milk. Well see if there is a change in my numbers. I know some peoples sugars are affecting them in ways such as light headedness. But can you blame any of the characters above or is there something in our intake that could cause similar chemical reactions in our bodies. Look I am blabbering on about something that everyone has there own opinions on . I'll let my next set of numbers define which path I take grasshopper and report back. Starting Jan.1 I plan to blog a recipe adapted from my kitchen or other site recipes365. Starting with tamale recipe adapted by a lady in the blogging world I can't wait to read daily-THE HUNGRY TEXAN . I made a few changes to adapt to the peppers I had on hand.

No comments: