Thursday, January 6, 2011

Writing Recipes

I thought I would  have every thing up and running by Jan. 1. Just bought a cheap Nikon and took pictures of tamales today. I have modified the recipe after the first batch of tamales were all eaten without getting pictures. First round tastes went well-considering they were gone in 2 days. Should be full swing on Monday. I have been reading quite a few blogs lately. Cooking with gooey duck-corn smut-how many of us eat this way. Not me!
What I hope to achieve is good clean as healthy as it can get real food from Texas and near surroundings as I can. I hope not to insult the foodies with just clean food that I have used catering and competition with a few new twists. I know we eat with all our senses but do we to go out of our way to find foods so weird or plates so small and expensive just to say we run with a certain sect. Truffles or Tacos---no brainer for me. A good taco truck and extra money in my pocket.

No comments: